While I was walking around inside SM North Edsa looking for a good place to eat I notice that there is now a Razon’s of Guagua open, Wow they actually served the best tasting Halo-halo in Pampanga.
Do you know that October is the National Pizza Month?
The observance of the National Pizza Month began in October 1984 and it was created by Gerry Durnell, the publisher of Pizza Today magazine – and I would like to quote Wikipedia for that.
Well now that we know, how about a few boxes of pizza to celebrate.
Now for Nutella lovers like me, surely you had tried making your own Nutella pizza, now Greenwich have added Nutella pizza in one of their newest variety.
Greenwich Nutella and Banana pizza, you can check their website for more information
Greenwich website: www.greenwich.com.ph
This post is similar to “When I take pictures Vs When my Friend take pictures”
In response to The Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge: “Change.”
First time to participate, Here’s my take in this Weeks Photo Challenge – Change.
The weather here in the Philippines constantly changing faster than anyone would notice, from a bright sunny morning to a cloudy afternoon, and as the season change so do we.
It was a busy day, after seeing the Geek Culture Gadget and Toy Fair in SM North my Mom and I went straight to World Trade Center Manila in Pasay for the Asia Pop Comic Con event.
I’m just glad to be nominated and thank you Grace Anne – you can check her blog in 20dayworld.wordpress.com
First things first are the rules of this award, here they are:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
May take on Cloud Storage vs External Hard Disk
Cloud vs Hard drive Storage – photo credits to http://www.pcworld.com
First I would like to thank Krisana17 for nominating me to the BROTHERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD
I notice that I have more photos from my camera phone rather than from my DSLR, well I guess its easier to take selfies using your camera phone rather than the bulky DSLR.