For those living in the North side of Metro Manila – Quezon City Circle also known as Circle is a cheer spot to visit during the holidays, or even on a weekend.
June is a National Rose Month and Red Rose symbolizes Love, Beauty, Courage, Romantic Love and Respect.
While the White Rose means Purity, Innocence, Silence, Secrecy, Reverence, Humility, and Youthfulness.
Pink Rose refers to Appreciation, Grace, Perfect Happiness, Admiration, and Gentleness.
And the number of Roses also has different meanings.
- A single rose of any color depicts utmost devotion
- Two roses entwined together communicate “Marry me”
- Six Roses signify a need to be loved or cherished
- Eleven roses assure the recipient they are truly and deeply loved
- Thirteen roses indicate a secret admirer
PicsArt for the day Poi Dancer from Bocaracy Island Philippines
Location: Boracay Island Philippines
Camera: iPhone 5C
I would like to enter this as an entry to the Weekly Photo Challenge: Numbers
Time is precious and important for all of us. I’m a bit inspired and this is the 2nd day that I’m playing around with PicsArt app on iPhone.
I would like to share to everyone TIME
Playing around with PicsArt app on iPhone and trying to be creative.
Baler Aurora – Philippines